Quality & Environmental Policy
CANAGROSA's mission is to be a reference laboratory and provider of comprehensive technical services within the scope of analysis, testing, metrology management and process control, at an international level, being a partner of excellence for its clients, and exceeding the expectations of its groups of interest where people, values and the development of the environment where it acts are their signs of identity. It has permanent facilities, work centers within the client's premises and a mobile laboratory.
Its vision is to lead the field of testing laboratories, both nationally and internationally, offering the highest quality standards through the use of the most modern technologies. CANAGROSA is willing to be the best supplier of integral services in its field of activity to contribute to the success of its customers forming part of its value chain, anticipating its needs and collaborating in the fulfillment of its objectives.
The main values that make it up, and that allow them to fulfill their mission, are those shared by all the people who make up this Company, based on commitment, integrity, initiative, proactivity, innovation, training and continuous professional qualification to provide services of quality and respectful with the environment.
Therefore, the laboratory’s management of CANAGROSA through the establishment of this Policy, commitment to good professional practice and to the quality of its testing, calibrations and the rest of the works in servicing its customers as it’s described in the following points:
- Independence and impartiality in its actions without defending third parties interests, directly or indirectly.
- High reactivity, flexibility and availability, test reports or calibration certificates in lower time than the industry average times are made available to customers.
- High accuracy of analysis and calibrations performed: use of standard methods, procedures aimed at avoiding non-compliant work or the correct treatment should they occur, use of equipment and patterns traceable to international organizations and carrying out analysis by highly qualified personnel.
- Process management and risk-based thinking. Use of Lean Manufacturing techniques as a business management method to ensure total quality.
Customer Orientation. Continuous improvement of the processes for increasing value in final product / service of delivery to the customer. Search a lasting relationship that allows the continuity of the work. Ensuring that all staff knows customer's requirements.
- Quality and documentation of this policy Knowledge by staff as well as knowledge on Safety, Health and Environment to develop jobs in the customer premises.
- Ensure the protection of the environment, working in a respectful manner, preventing pollution and reducing environmental effects by carrying out the measures that are necessary as a consequence of the activity that takes place in our workplaces.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and other requirements that the Company subscribes related to its environmental aspects and safety and health at work.
- Establish indicators and reporting systems that allow objectively knowing the environmental impact of our centers.
- Maintain awareness among our employees, promoting their environmental training and encouraging active participation, including suggestions for improvement proposed by them in order to promote continuous improvement.
- Define objectives and goals that are concrete and measurable within an environmental program, which will be reviewed at least once a year.
- Establish a goal to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to minimize our footprint on the environment, reducing consumption of chemical products, water, energy and paper.
- Carry out a periodic annual evaluation of the environmental aspects derived from our activity, for the purposes of maintenance and continuous improvement of the environmental management system.
- Carry out internal audits to detect anomalies in performance, which are analyzed and corrected through the implementation of specific actions
- The management of risks and opportunities and their enhancement as a method to mitigate uncertainty in the achievement of business objectives, ensuring an adequate level of response to unforeseen situations, in addition to increasing the desirable effects to achieve continuous improvement.
In short, to establish this Policy as a frame of reference to determine, review and modify the objectives and goals, in order to continuously improve the environmental behavior and safety and health at work of CANAGROSA.
The senior management of CANAGROSA is committed to fulfilling in the laboratory of UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017, UNE-EN 9100:2018, UNE-ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2015.
The Manager and Operations Managements ensure that Quality and Environment Policy is understood, implemented and kept up to date at all Organization levels, and expressed its commitment to quality, environmental and health and safety with the definition and dissemination of this Quality and Environmental Policy.
In Seville, March 13, 2023
Salvador Alarcón de la Lastra Romero